Should You Contact a Cleaning Company or a Remediation Company?
Did you know cleaning and remediation companies prioritize jobs differently? This is important to know so you call the right people for the appropriate task you need serviced.
Cleaning Company vs. Remediation Company
Cleaning companies typically have clients they service regularly whereas remediation companies have clients they will most likely see once or twice in a whole lifespan. The reason for this is because remediation companies prioritize tasks based on emergencies and they also find a solution to the problem.
Here is a list of scenarios on who to call:
- If you need to have your carpet cleaned regularly because of pet waste.
- Someone in your home had a nose bleed and is all over your carpet.
- You’re planning to remodel your home and need thorough cleaning.
- You just had a kitchen fire in your home and now have soot all over your house that needs to be cleaned.
- Water damage has occurred in your home and now mold has developed.
- A homicide occurred in your home and now you need blood removal.
- You just had a water or fire loss and now need to make major repairs to your home or property.
If you ever need help determining whether you need to hire a cleaning or remediation company give us a call at (619) 280-2398 as we are always happy to help you find the correct company and service.